Are you looking for a Training & Development Manager role in a successful, international organisation?
Do you want an opportunity where you’ll be able to recommend creative and innovative approaches to the delivery or training and development?
Foxconn, one of the worlds largest technology organisations, are looking for a creative Training & Development manager to devise their organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will work across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
You will provide training and development opportunities that actively enhance employees‘ skills, performance productivity and quality of work.
- You already have experience as a Training & Development manager or perhaps you’re a senior trainer / team leader looking for the next step up.
- You have an ability to identify and assess training needs and implement both overall or individual training and development plans that address business needs and expectations
- You’ve been instrumental in implementing a wide variety of creative and innovative training methods, contributing to better business performance
- You’re great with people and have excellent communication skills, you’re able to negotiate effectively at all levels within the business
- You’re seen as an expert in your field and you’re looking for a role where you’ll be able to have a positive impact, changing the way the business thinks, acts and performs in the future.
What’s in it for you:
You’ll be given an opportunity in a strategically important role where you’ll have a direct impact on the success of the Foxconn group across multiple business units/
You can expect:
- The chance to work with some of the brightest minds, delivering some of the most exciting projects in the manufacturing and technology industries
- Working with management who are actively engaged in supporting the business through the value of training and development programs that enhance the capability of its employees
- An opportunity to be creative, think differently, and implement new methods in a business that recognises the need for change
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A fantastic, diverse, multicultural and international environment in the worlds largest and most successful electronics manufacturer
- A range of corporate benefits
We expect that you will have/be?:
- Proven work experience as a training manager or team leader in a forward thinking international environment
- Proven experience in leading teams of trainers, developing and motivating individuals to ensure a high level of performance
- Track record in designing and executing innovative and successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and negotiation / influencing skills
If you are looking to begin a new chapter in your career and would like a role that offers you the chance to really do something exciting, helping a business improve and enhance the skills of its workforce, apply today, contact Paul Myers on 00420 727820760 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org