Would you be interested in becoming a Technical Product Manager in a fast growing IoT company, that’s at the forefront of the global technology revolution within the Telecoms industry?
We’re offering you the chance work for a company that has a truly compelling product – an IoT Connectivity platform that helps to connect, manage and control M2M and IoT services on a global basis.
You will join a completely new function in the business and as the Technical Product Manager – eCommerce, you will be driving new products & feature development, communicating with customers effectively to discuss the technical aspects of the product. It‘s unique chance to work with new colleagues and an international environment where you will drive the future direction of an exciting product for international clients, to new levels. You can be based either in Berlin or Wurzburg.
The product is a cloud based connectivity service which is provided as Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and you will report to and help the Head of Product to drive E2E product development, implementation and, further development of a holistic product strategy.
You can expect:
- Real challenges in a dynamic and international work environment
- Interesting work in a company placing you at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence giving you the ability to change the lives of people worldwide
- Management that have a high expectations of your quality and perseverance at work but who also want you to have fun and enjoy what you’re doing
- A environment that is very team focused and believe their team benefits greatly from individual excellence, giving you many opportunities to develop personally.
- On top of this you’ll receive an excellent salary plus bonuses and a benefits package tailored to you as an individual.
About the Company:
A successful start-up, they have a very strong management team with a clear vision. They have an excellent product, proven and continued success with a strong, global customer base, and they are very financially stable.
At the core of their business is the idea of shared success – as a team and a company they can only be successful if each individual and their customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial for them to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in their team.
This really is a great opportunity to build a new team in a hi-tech company that is going to double in size in the next 12 months.
Take your chance to join them at the beginning of something special – call me today on +420 727 820 760 or email me on email@example.com