Are you a talent acquisition or recruitment professional who loves travel and wants to recruit internationally?
Then read on and let us take you on a journey….
We’re offering you an opportunity to join a global leader, focused on high end, luxury accommodation and resorts within the travel industry, as their new Talent Acquisition Lead – EMEA.
You will join a company that looking to enhance its EMEA talent acquisition function. In a new role for the company you will focus on employer branding, recruitment systems and tools, processes and standards and enhancing their ability to attract high level talent across the EMEA region
Whilst being responsible for the strategy of recruitment in your region, all high volume hiring at a junior level is performed by HR representatives at a local level and whilst not managing them directly, you will be responsible for ensuring they are delivering results in line with the business needs.
- Recruitment Process – With recruitment currently spread across different regions globally, you will design and deliver a recruitment process that provides guidelines on best practice, which can be rolled out globally within the group
- Recruitment Systems & Tools – The business currently uses brassring and it is estimated they probably use about 10% of it’s capability. You will become the recruitment system expert for the company, helping recruiters and hiring managers understand how to make better use of the tool to enhance the candidate experience and internal processes
- Talent Attraction – You’ll perhaps be a boolean blackbelt or sourcing ninja who is up to date with modern recruiting methods and you’ll help implement innovative sourcing strategies to help enhance hiring talent throughout the EMEA region
- Recruitment Delivery – You will need to be hands on and will hire new talent at mid-senior levels accross finance, sales & marketing, MICE, Operations, IT and more, there’ll potentially be up to 15 open positions at any given time.
- It’s a brand new role for the company so you’ll be able to build something from the beginning, developing and growing and creating a recruiting centre of excellence that in future will have a global responsibility
- Your role will be a mix of strategic planning and hands on delivery giving you variety on a daily basis, you won’t get bored
- An opportunity to work for a strong brand and progressive global employer that offers a diverse and innovative culture with competitive rewards.
- Tailored training and development with fair and transparent career development in both management and fields of expertise.
- Global standards for performance reviews, feedback and recognition ensuring equal opportunities.
- A highly competitive salary / package designed to motivate you
- Standard company benefits in line with the local market
- Naturally, you enjoy building relationships and talking with international candidates and hiring managers; your passion for travel means you‘d love to work for a global leader in the field.
- You enjoy working in matrix managed environments and you’ve got proven success in recruiting across multiple functions internationally.
- Your consultative approach to recruitment and your ability to engage and negotiate, helping the business hire the best talent, ensures you’re valued as a trusted business partner.
- You appreciate being given autonomy and having the opportunity to be creative, implementing new process, tools and helping businesses improve their recruitment effectiveness.
- You don’t need a job description, you’re an experience talent acquisition / recruitment professional who understands what your role is and you’d enjoy developing in a new position, defining the role yourself and making it your own.
- You believe like to take on responsibility, leading by example and being accountable for your actions.
This is a high priority role for a great business that is looking to bring on board new skills and grow their organisation internationally. It represents a great opportunity for a senior recruiter / talent acquisition professional to take on an exciting challenge at a company going through a positive period of change.
Contact me Paul Myers today on +420 727820760 or by email at email@example.com . Tell me about yourself and what’s important for you and if we agree that the role and company matches what you’re looking for you could be on your way to a great new adventure.