Are you a Senior Recruitment Consultant ready for a new challenge in Prague?
Would you like to work with globally renowned clients in an international environment?
You’ll join a recruitment company that as a result of expansion, have great opportunities for experienced recruitment consultants who want to work in an environment where the focus is service delivery.
- With big clients and big projects in IT and Engineering, there’s no sales! You’ll manage the client and have direct contact with hiring managers.
- You will be given the tools, resources and budget, along with an excellent internal education service, to ensure your success in delivering talent to your clients.
- The company will give you the opportunity to hit the ground running and spend your time actually recruiting, your only KPI is how much you bill with the expectations being a minimum of 150,000czk per month
- You’ll get 10% commission of everything billed, there’s no threshold and the earnings potential is uncapped. Whether you hit your target with one filled role or 2-3 filled roles, it doesn’t matter.
- On top of all this, with further expansions planned, there’ll be opportunities to demonstrate your capabilities and put yourself in line for future promotions.
So what’s expected of you?
Well naturally as an experienced recruiter, you’ll know how to source and engage with candidates, manage both candidate and client expectations, have exceptional communication skills and be self motivated and driven to succeed. You’ll have a demonstrable track record in recruiting from any background and you’ll be willing to help coach and mentor other more junior team members.
If you are a senior recruitment consultant who is ready for a new challenge and you’re willing to live and work in Prague, contact Paul Myers today for an informal discussion on 00420 727 820 760 or by email with your CV attached on email@example.com