Having approached software development the same way for 15 years, a sleeping giant has finally woken and over the last 12 months, Software Delivery at the Foxconn Group in Pardubice has been working through a complex transition period.
With a new leadership team they’ve been building a new, improved Software Delivery function, working to new processes and development methodologies, and they are now ready to move forward with some exciting new projects.
Foxconn are looking for 2 experienced Senior .Net / C# Developers
Design and build of a new business platform that will provide improvements in business process in the areas of Production and Logistics workflows, Materials Management, Import & Export (Customs), and Finance.
Development of the current production system to enhance it’s capabilities – 50% programming 50% database design and build.
For both projects you will:
- Provide mentoring and technical guidance to junior developers in the team along with hands on software development
- Use scrum / agile methodologies on each project
- Work in small teams of 2-4 people whilst at the same time being part of a larger software delivery team of 60+ employees
- Work with modern technologies:
- React / Angular on the front end
- .Net Core on the back end
- MSSQL2016 on the database
What’s in it for you:
As well as a great range of corporate benefits that you would expect from an established global organisation you will:
- Join a friendly and motivated team that is benefitting from a change in leadership and building a new internal culture
- Receive full support in your personal and professional development with both onsite and offsite training, workshops and events
- See the results of your work – you will have a direct impact on the success of our European business through the systems and tools you develop
It’s an exciting time to join a team that will need your skills and abilities in software development, to help them build a more capable and highly skilled team, providing effective solutions that help the wider business improves its processes, technologies and services to clients.
If you’re an experienced software developer or architect with a can do attitude, are comfortable with change and have a dynamic and energetic approach to your work, get in touch today, call Paul Myers on 00420 727820760 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org