Are you an experienced Sales Manager with native Polish, who would like to use your skills and experience in building and managing high performing sales teams?
Are you Sales Manager with multi-country experience, who’s not afraid to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and lead by example?
A leading independent global provider of specialised payment products and services to businesses world-wide, is looking for an experienced sales manager to join them in the beautiful city of Prague.
Starting out a regional service provider over ten years ago, the have now become the leading provider globally in their field, with over 7000 employees worldwide and revenues of just under $2billion
You will ensure the operational delivery of sales channels across 4 countries (CZ, PL, SK, HU) and 3 channels in the region, which you will achieve by closely managing the sales leadership teams, ensuring sales excellence, sales best practice and enabling both Inside & Field Sales channels to meet and overachieve on NetStarts and revenue commitments. You will:
- Lead a team of up to 4 Sales Managers, driving the growth of the Sales population to an approximate number of 75FTE in year 1.
- Ensure the ongoing development of the sales plan by forecasting areas of over/under performance and continuing to drive sales, delivering the company sales model and course correction as appropriate.
- Monitor the general commercial and sales performance of all teams, as well as creating new strategies that will drive commercial improvement.
- Manage KPI’s and working with the demand centre ensure sales targets are exceeded, providing timely and relevant sales performance and pipeline reports to key stakeholders
- Develop, Coach and Manage Sales Leaders to ensure operational excellence, and define and ensure personal development of the whole sales team
Why Should You Apply?
- This is a Senior Management level position in which you will have a direct impact on the company’s performance. It’s a challenge that will see you rewarded exceptionally well for your hard work and effort.
- You’ll be given the freedom and the support to perform and be successful in your role and you’ll work with an amazing multicultural and international team.
- Innovative, dynamic, fast paced and challenging are a few of the words they use to describe themselves. They have a very direct culture where people are hard working and results oriented.
You can expect:
- A basic salary from 140-150,000czk+
- Bonus up to 50% based on agreed targets
- A flexible benefits package tailored for an individual in a senior management role
- A full relocation package (if based outside of the Czech Republic)
- You’ve already got proven experience in a sales management role and your looking for your next exciting challenge
- Your experience shows that you are very operations and execution focused in your work with an ability to be strategic
- You’ve built sales teams before and you’re very strong in leading by example, coaching and mentoring and developing others
- You’re results oriented and can demonstrate over achievement in a highly target oriented role
This represents a great opportunity for an experienced sales manager, to join a fast growing, global organisation and really develop an exciting career where the future is yet undefined.
Apply today, call Paul Myers on 00420727820760 or by email on email@example.com