Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Supervisor / Team Leader where you can use your experience in leading teams of recruiters, sourcing candidates from a variety of different channels?
Would you like to work for a globally renowned organisation and leading employer in Prague in the Czech Republic, with an opportunity to travel with the business?
We are currently searching for a new Recruitment Supervisor who will be responsible for leading a team of recruiters sourcing candidates for both niche roles and high volume campus recruitment in the French, Benelux and UK Markets. The team are currently going through a transition period in which they’ve moved on to a new applicant tracking system and are in the process of re-organising their department, to increase efficiency and create an even better working environment.
You will manage the interface with all external and internal stakeholders (including BL Managers, local HR, vendors etc and internally with OPS team to ensure appropriate alignment and coordination/prioritisation). You will ensure the recruitment function meets the business needs in an effective, timely and cost efficient manner, by facilitating the development of impactful candidate sourcing strategies and your role will involve:
- Fulfilling recruiting targets for all clients and types of hiring in scope
- Accountability for attraction campaigns planning and execution, and sourcing in the countries in scope
- Change management / projects in the countries in scope (standardisation and continuous improvement)
- Effective stakeholder engagement and stewardship in the countries in scope
- Responsibility for contracted vendors in and for the countries in scope
- Team workload allocation, coaching, appraisal, development, staffing
- Responsibility for recruiting budget planning and spending
You already have relevant recruitment leadership experience from an in-house, outsourced or agency environment and have:
- Proven leadership skills with an ability to develop and motivate team members creating high performing teams
- A strategic mindset,with critical thinking, prioritisation skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Embedded HR experience (Business Partner or ability to understand HR context), with and understanding how HR elements are linked to recruiting/ recruiting impact on other areas
- Good knowledge and exposure to hiringprocesses and applicant tracking systems with an ability to recommend and implement change that enhances process efficiency
- Strong communication skills with an ability to facilitate and influence business decisionsin a team environment and the ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external colleagues and candidates
- Great customer focus, you’re able to understand your clients and candidates needs and deal with their priorities in a way that makes them believe you care
What’s in it for you:
As would be expected from a globally renowned organisation you’ll receive a great range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Work in a multicultural and diverse, international environment (69 different nationalities)
- Personal and Professional development in line with a global training plan
- Language courses
- Meal Allowance
- Pension/savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Benefity Card (to use against social events, sporting or leisure activties etc)
It’s an exciting time to join an internal recruitment team that will need your skills and abilities as an experienced recruitment supervisor, to help them in facing new challenges. You’ll play a key part in learning how to use a new system and implementing a new way of working, whilst at the same time ensuring the continuation of service delivery in a high volume hiring, international environment.
If you have a can do attitude, are comfortable with change and have a dynamic and energetic approach to your work and you’d like to find out more about this new recruitment project and the exciting opportunities available, please get in touch today, call Paul Myers on 00420 727820760 or email your CV to email@example.com