Wanted! Part Time Professional Stalkers – January 2018!
We’re looking for 2 university students who would have fun getting paid for being professional stalkers (Recruitment Researchers).
The ideal candidates will generally be a bit weird, and will want to utilise all their skills gained from their experience in stalking friends….. and others….. in places like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
What you will do:
- You’ll be searching online social networks and CV databases to stalk groups of talented professionals
- You will initiate contact……..professionally, making potential candidates aware of the opportunities we have available
- You’ll enjoy a flexible part time job that doesn’t involve selling alcohol to drunken monkeys at 2:00am, what could be better?
- You’re nosey, highly energetic, enthusiastic and engaging
- You like people…..a lot……really, a lot…..perhaps a little too much…..
- We’re a mix of slightly eccentric English, Czech and Greek people with some pretty bad tastes in music that’s always on in the office.
- We have free tea and coffee but we don’t do any of that healthy rubbish like free fruit Tuesdays, we’d rather go out to McDonalds or pop to the kebab shop.
- We like people……
Contact us today for an initial conversation, if there’s a match, we’ll want to meet you in person…..