Could you be tempted by a new challenging Recruitment Manager role in a global company, where you’ll be responsible for strategy, team management and delivery for both high volume, technical and corporate recruitment?
Would you like a role where you’ll use your experience to lead, mentor and coach a team of recruiters and help them reach a higher level of performance?
The recruitment team Foxconn, are working exceptionally hard to provide the best standards and results in hiring for both blue and white collar positions for business units across the Czech Republic. They are looking to add an experienced, highly focused, driven and motivated Recruitment Manager to join their team. Your challenge will be to lead two recruitment teams based in Pardubice, enhancing their performance through coaching and mentoring, bringing in new methods of recruiting, developing processes and of course, leading by example by delivering key hires across the business.
You’ll report directly to the HR Director EMEA and will be a key team member, driving both local and international hiring initiatives, to deliver the best talent in the market. You can be based onsite in Prague, Kutna Hora or Pardubice, and will spend a minimum of 3 days per week onsite in Pardubice.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity in a strategically important role where you’ll have a direct impact on the success of the Foxconn group across multiple business units
- The chance to work with some of the brightest minds, delivering some of the most exciting projects in IoT and industry 4.0 as well as the variation of corporate roles across a global business
- Working with hiring management who are actively engaged in working with and supporting the recruitment team in a collaborative hiring environment
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- A fantastic, diverse, multicultural and international environment in one of the worlds largest and most successful technology companies
- A range of corporate benefits
Is there a catch? No, but you will be expected to have/be:
- An experienced Team Leader / Manager, from an agency or in-house environment, who has exceptional leadership skills
- Proven capability in defining and implementing creative recruitment strategies and enhancing the employer brand
- Excellent customer relationship management skills along with a strong track record in service delivery
- Strong experience in recruiting in the engineering or software development industries would be a major benefit
- A dynamic & energetic approach to building relationships with both candidates and internal clients
- Independent, a proactive self-starter who wants success
- Communicative & Outgoing with a very high level of English
This represents a great opportunity to take your career to the next level, apply today, contact me on 00420 727820760 or by email on email@example.com