Are you a recruitment consultant who’d like to be rewarded with a fantastic commission structure that recognises your hard work?
Would you like to work for a global recruitment organisation that invests in it’s people, promoting friom within, offering you a real international career opportunity?
A globally renowned, international recruitment company is experience a period of high growth and is expanding into new markets on an international level. They’re looking to add an experienced, sales focused, driven and motivated Recruitment Consultant to their Engineering team.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
You can expect to join a company with a fantastic open culture and very good, industry leading training. You’ll work with a manager who leads by example and places a strong emphasis on trust, flexibility and freedom. Add to this, fantastic offices in a prime location and you’ll see it really is an opportunity not to be missed.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your skills and experience, with a fantastic commission structure – to 40% of revenues, uncapped
- Flexible work hours, early finish on a Friday
- Up to 3 days home office per month dependant on performance
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days holiday plus 4 sick days
- Mobile phone.
- There are also regular events and they even promote healthy eating!
Working in the Technical/IT sector, you’ll primarily be responsible for new business development and will be:
- Researching and contacting new potential clients
- Meeting and presenting at client sites winning their business
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service
To help you achieve your goals you’ll have support with the recruitment delivery and if successful, you’ll also be given the opportunity to build your own team as you grow within the business.
- You already have experience as a recruitment consultant and have a dynamic & energetic approach to your work, you enjoy sales and recognise business development leads to opportunities for increased commission
- You’re Independent, a self-starter who doesn’t need to be micro-managed, wants success and proactively pursues your goals,
- With your excellent communication skills in English, you can instantly build rapport and long term relationships with both clients and candidates
- You’re competitive and you’re motivated by enjoying the finer things in life, through the commission you earn
Be first in line for a conversation with me and apply today with your CV in English.