Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Advisor where you can use your experience in sourcing candidates from a variety of different channels?
Would you like to work for a globally renowned organisation and leading employer in Prague in the Czech Republic, with an opportunity to travel with the business?
We are currently searching for a new Recruitment Advisor who will be responsible for sourcing candidates for niche roles in the UK market to join a globally renowned organisations‘ recruitment team. They are currently going through a transition period in which they’ve moved on to a new applicant tracking system and are in the process of re-organising their department, to increase efficiency and create an even better working environment.
You will advise internal clients on how to meet their recruitment needs in an effective, timely and cost efficient manner, by developing impactful candidate sourcing strategies and your role will involve:
- Marketing vacancies to maximise the attraction of direct applicants
- Coordinating and running recruitment events and internal assessment centers at our locations in the United Kingdom.
- Providing candidates with feedback and support throughout the recruitment process
- Maintaining a good awareness of market trends, feeding back to peers within the Centre of Expertise and actively supporting recruitment initiatives and projects.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to recruitment processes and innovative, disruptive recruitment approaches.
- Cooperating and collaborating with recruitment colleagues from across Europe
You already have Relevant recruitment experience as an in-house recruitment advisor, outsourced or agency environment and have:
- Proven experience in independent attraction, proactive sourcing, employer branding & marketing and screeningcandidates
- Good knowledge and exposure to hiringprocesses and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to facilitate and influence business decisionsin a team environment.
- Flexibilityfor business travels and flexibility in working times during peak periods
- Excellent communication skills enabling you to build effective relationships with both internal and external colleagues and candidates
- Proven ability to prioritise, people have commented on your organisational skills before and how well you cope with pressure
- Great customer focus, you’re able to understand your clietns and candidates needs and deal with their priorities in a way that makes them believe you care
- Attention to detail, you pride yourself on the quality of your work and don’t like to make mistakes
What’s in it for you:
As would be expected from a globally renowned organisation you’ll receive a great range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Work in a multicultural and diverse, international environment (69 different nationalities)
- Personal and Professional development in line with a global training plan
- Language courses
- Meal Allowance
- Pension/savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Benefity Card (to use against social events, sporting or leisure activties etc)
It’s an exciting time to join an internal recruitment team that will need your skills and abilities to help them in facing new challenges. You’ll play a key part in learning how to use a new system and implementing a new way of working, whilst at the same time ensuring the continuation of service delivery in a high volume hiring, international environment.
If you have a can do attitude, are comfortable with change and have a dynamic and energetic approach to your work and you’d like to find out more about this new recruitment project and the exciting opportunities available, please get in touch today, call Paul Myers on 00420 727820760 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org