Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Administrator where you can use your language skills?
Would you like to work for a globally renowned organisation and leading employer in Prague in the Czech Republic?
We are currently searching for a new team members to join a global organisations‘ recruitment team as a Recruitment Administrator. They are currently going through a transition period in which they’ve moved on to a new applicant tracking system and are in the process of re-organising their department, to increase efficiency and create an even better working environment.
You will provide recruitment support to the team and will be responsible for providing essential support in the following:
- Screening initial applications
- Scheduling interviews
- Coordinating and managing the logistics of recruitment events abroad
- Preparation of contracts,
- On-boarding and induction of new joiners.
You’ve got experience already and along with your language skills you probably have;
- Excellent communication skills with fluent French and/or Dutch, enabling you to build effective relationships with both internal and external colleagues and candidates
- Proven ability to prioritise, people have commented on your organisational skills before and how well you cope with pressure
- Great customer focus, you’re able to understand your clietns and candidates needs and deal with their priorities in a way that makes them believe you care
- Attention to detail, you pride yourself on the quality of your work and don’t like to make mistakes
What’s in it for you:
As would be expected from a globally renowned organisation you’ll receive a great range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Work in a multicultural and diverse, international environment (69 different nationalities)
- Personal and Professional development in line with a global training plan
- Language courses
- Meal Allowance
- Pension/savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Benefity Card (to use against social events, sporting or leisure activties etc)
It’s an exciting time to join an internal recruitment team that will need your skills and abilities to help them in facing new challenges. You’ll play a key part in learning how to use a new system and implementing a new way of working, whilst at the same time ensuring the continuation of service delivery in a high volume hiring, international environment.
If you have a can do attitude, are comfortable with change and have a dynamic and energetic approach to your work and you’d like to find out more about this new recruitment project and the exciting opportunities available, please get in touch today, call Paul Myers on 00420 727820760 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org