Does it get any better than wearing navy blue / pinstripe suits, rubbing shoulders in the corridors with the top executives of the bank? Actually yes it does!
We’re looking for a Portfolio Manager / Investment Analyst who is looking for a real challenge and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Is that you?
The company we are representing is a leading international business managing receivables to the value c.a 4 billion zloty. Following a recent purchase, they have undergone sweeping changes across the management structure which has provided a renewed vigour and a new vision for the company internationally. There’s been a lot of investment in state of the art tools, technology and processes, and this is a really exciting time to join!
We’d love to tell you what a day in the life of the portfolio manager / investment analyst at this company is like but if truth be told, we don’t really know yet. We can tell that you will define your own job description and develop your role within the business.
You’ll be reporting directly to the new CFO, an experienced German finance professional, and you will be considered a strategically important member of the business, providing your expert knowledge and advice relating to investments in some or all of the following areas:
- Assett and Capital Management
- Management of Equity or Fixed-Income Investment Vehicles such as:
- retail or mutual funds
- institutional funds
- hedge fund products
- trust and pension funds
- commodity and high net worth investment pools
It doesn’t matter whether you specialise in hedging techniques, growth or value style of management, small or large cap specialties or even domestic or international fund investing, you will be trusted to deliver the best advice to enable the profitable growth of the business.
What’s in it for you?:
- You’ll be joining as a key, strategic team member, you will have a direct impact on the future success of the business
- You’ll work with a highly experience and motivated CFO who will be fully supportive of your efforts
- Your personal and professional development is highly important and you’ll be given full support with training and development
- You’ll be working with the latest tools and technology available, enhancing processes and making your working experience more enjoyable
- You’ll also get excellent financial rewards and opportunities
If you’re looking for a bit more excitement, can cope with a little ambiguity, want to work in an innovative and fast paced environment, and you’re looking for a real challenge apply today – email your CV to email@example.com