Would you like to use your PCBA engineering expertise to model, design and implement some of the world’s most innovative solutions?
In an exciting new development, Foxconn has a brand new role for a PCBA Expert. The group is looking to enhance it’s capability and knowledge and as part of a new project, this role is of major strategic importance and offers you an opportunity to build and develop a new function / team within a global business.
In this role you will use your technical knowledge to define the requirements and the design of proposed solutions, and then source the appropriate suppliers for the components and Assembly of state of the art PCB’s.
Such is the importance of this role, you will work very closely with Foxconn’s Business Development, Design and Research and Suppliy Chain teams as part of a project team designed to enhance Foxconn’s service offerings and bring more business to the group.
You will a;lso be encouraged to apply your expertise and knowledge of the latest technologies, to define & drive company-wide PCBA technologies that can realise major quality improvements and significant cost savings.
Your key focus will be on leading improvement projects, to further increase the quality in the overall PCBA value chain, in cooperation with the Foxconn businesses and Contract Manufacturers.
- Lead quality-improvement projects in the PCBA value chain
- Play an instrumental role in defining End-to-End (E2E) PCBA technology management and actively support Foxconn‘s businesses Europe-wide.
- Work closely on designing and building prototypes with Foxconn Design and Research Centre and providing input to the total quote to be provided to the customer
- Create a long term vision and strategy to optimize the PCBA technologies and services provided to the businesses.
- Advise Foxconn management on technical and regulation related PCBA issues.
- Define PCBA services in alignment with the Philips businesses and corporate programs to support E2E component management.
- Provide technical support to the team on PCBA technologies
- Actively support improvement of PCBA design-methods and way-of-working.
- Establish a network with relevant stakeholders and actively participate in expert networks both within Foxocnn and externally in own professional field.
You will have / be:
- BSc/MSc degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area of expertise
- At least 5-10 year hands-on experience in relevant PCBA technologies.
- Experience in leading small project teams (2-8 FTE) and customer relations.
- Worked with Contract Manufacturers regarding their technology processes
- Strategic and analytical skills/ conceptual thinker and process oriented: ability to see and develop the bigger picture (strategy).
- Strong influencing-, convincing-, and communications skills, a bridge builder.
- Ability to transform data into improvement actions and KPIs.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player.
- Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Willing to travel.
What’s in it for you:
- A dynamic work environment that is international and multidisciplinary oriented, with a variety of customers and projects
- A greenfield opportunity where your skills and experience will determine the strategy and processes of PCB design and delivery in a global company
- An opportunity to work from any of our locations in the Czech Republic, including the possibility of home office
- Exciting challenges across a wide range of application domains, from developing state-of-the-art devices, to pioneering the latest connected systems, giving you the opportunity to use your knowledge, experience and talent.
- The opportunity to improve and create reliable products for a global, leading technology company
If you believe you can bring value to our business and and want to be involved in a global innovative environment, apply today…..