We are currently seeking one or two enthusiastic marketing interns to help our recruitment company as we grow throughout 2017/18. The role(s) will preferrebly start in September/October 2017.
You will begin your internship by helping us enhance our marketing activities to both clients and candidates, promoting our company, services and vacancies both in the Czech Republic and internationally.
- You will help us develop, excecute and manage our social media campaigns through our various company pages on LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook and Twitter and you’ll be responsible for setting up company accounts on other social media networks / sites, ensuring brand consistency across all channels.
- In addition to this,you’ll also have an opportunity to take part in lead generation through actively researching the specialist markets we work in, engaging with potential clients, customers and also competitors, to help us really understand the market and how to position ourselves to be the ‚go to‘ people in our industry
- Using your skills and experience we’re looking for you to actively engage with potential clients and candidates through market research and related activities to ensure People Matter are well known in both the local and international markets.
- As a new graduate with a good understanding of what’s current, we’d also like you to re-vamp our company brochure and services brochures to ensure we are sending out the best quality materials to potential clients
- You will also monitor the performance and development of marketing channels and research and identify potential new channels and methods of reaching out to both clients and job seekers,
- If you want more, then we can offer you the opportunity to experience all aspects of recruitment agency work including direct handling of candidate applications, screening interviews and coordinating recruitment processes.
Of course, your own education and experience is important to us and we’re keen to make the internship svaluable to you. We can be flexible open in developing the internship in ways that would help you gain skills and experience in areas that interest you.
- You must be eligible for an Erasmus+ Internship
- You are a student or recent graduate in Marketing, looking for a full time or near full time internship in Prague
- You have a genuine interest in Marketing and are up to date with all the latest tools and methodologies.
- Your spoken and written English skills are excellent (although we’re based in Prague, the business language is English)
- You’re a people person who is enthusiastic and enjoys communicating with others
- You’re someone who is looking for work experience in a small but growing start-up company environment
***The length of the internship is flexible, we would like a commitment to a minimum of 3 months, but can offer you up to 12 months***
What’s in it for you?:
- An opportunity to put your marketing education and theory to the test in a real working environment
- Experience in the recruitment industry and a real opportunity to see the impact of your activities on a small, start-up business
- An opportunity to cooperate with some of our external media partners as well as trips to clients with our team to help you gain further insight and experience into the world of recruitment marketing
- Opportunities to attend networking events around Prague (we’ll pay your entry and perhaps we’ll even get you a few drinks)
- A real learning experience where you’ll be congratulated when you do well, and supported if you make a mistake (we all make mistakes)
- A friendly working environment with free tea and coffee, you can also expect quite an eclectic selection of music in the office
Please send applications in English and a short motivation letter telling us why you’re interested in working with us.
You can apply directly on the Erasmus Internship website on the following link: