Are you an experienced Learning & Development Manager who loves to share knowledge and enhance employee engagement and capability by delivering innovative training initiatives?
If you’re open minded, flexible and treat every challenge as an opportunity then this is definitely the right role for you!
We offering you an opportunity to join a luxury hotel group. that is growing exponentially in line with their international vision as their new Learning & Development Manager. Based out of one of their 5* hotels in a great location in Prague, here’s what’s involved and what your challenges & opportunities are:
You’ll be replacing the current L&D Manager who is moving in to a more HR focused position with in the group as part of her own growth. She has had a great deal of success in designing and implementing training modules across the business and leaves you with a function that is now ready to be taken to the next level. You’ll need to take advantage of your creative thinking and experience in innovative training techniques and tools, to further increase employee engagement and the capabilities of the team within the business.
The HR team is undergoing some changes and is a fairly new team. All roles within HR were split between two hotels however, the General Manager has recognised that this was not working efficiently, and has implemented changes that means the HR Director and the Learning and Development Manager will be able to provide a better focus on this 5* hotel regarding people matters.
- Training Effectiveness – There has been a lot of investment in L&D already however, to take things to the next level, you will need to further enhance the service delivery and effectiveness of training and development to key staff within the hotel
- Employee Engagement – There have been some retention problems for the business and you will need to ensure that the learning and development opportunities for employees are not only relevant and inclusive, but also enjoyable adding to the engagement of the employees
- Employee Development – Using your experience you will develop an innovative plan for Learning and Development, researching and delivering new talent initiatives that provide future growth and opportunity for employees
- You’ll be joining a new HR team that reports to a smart, professional and driven General Manager who is very business oriented, but is also deeply involved with the day to day operations and understands the key issues and challenges you will face, as such, he will be very supportive of your efforts
- You will lead and support the team through a path of successive Learning and Development initiatives which drive the Spirit of Corinthia
- You will have opportunities to attend conferences and events that will keep your knowledge at the sharp end of innovation within the hospitality industry
- You’ll get a good salary along with a 25% annual bonus based on a balanced scorecard
- You’re a Learning & Development Manager / Training Manager, experienced in leading L&D and are viewed as a strong leader who can organise the priorities and add real value to the business.
- A strategic thinker you can develop and execute plans and take action quickly to impact positive changes
- You recognise that you should lead by example; you’re a great team player who loves sharing your knowledge, getting involved in day to day operations and playing an active part in projects
- Not afraid of being hands on, you’re open minded, creative, approachable and solutions oriented with a business focus
- It’s likely that you have a background within the retail or travel and tourism industries, any type of customer service industry (of course experience from the hospitality industry would be beneficial, but is not essential)
This role represents a great opportunity for you to really add real value to the business by enhancing both the employee engagement and capabilities of the organisation. Are you ready for the challenge?
Contact Paul Myers on 00420 727820760 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org