Are you looking for a role as a Java Developer in a truly disruptive and technologically advanced company?
Would you like a real opportunity to grow and learn new technologies, improving existing solutions and working on new and exciting projects?
We are representing an IT/SW development company, who is a global leader in online and mobile consumer lending, disrupting the consumer finance market with their in-house developed products using the latest technologies
Forget the job description, it’s obvious, your role will be about developing new products, launching them in new countries, improving existing solutions, working in a small SCRUM team on each project.
What’s in it for you?
You will be given a real opportunity to develop your technical skills and will learn:
In addition to this, you’ll receive an above average Salary and great benefits including: 25 days of paid holidays, Meal Vouchers, Hot and Cold refreshments, Company events, Chill-out and relaxation areas with Rosengart Foosball tables, Xbox, etc.
Why else should you apply?
If you still need convincing then look at what else we’re offering you:
- An opportunity to work alongside talented technologists who inspire our personal development
- A chance to enjoy flexibility, a start-up mentality, and unique development and autonomy
- The opportunity to join a company that love innovation and is using the latest hottest technologies
- Their unique Skillzprogram to develop both Work (conferences, training & development) and Life skills (20+ Languages, Running, Swimming, Crossfit, Yoga, Capoeira, Guitar lessons and many more)
What do we need from you?
There’s no long list of skills or technologies that are impossible to meet, you just need to be a Java Developer who has:
- Java development experience (v6,7 or 8)
- A good standard of written and oral English language skills
- Be passionate about Software Development
- A positive ‚can do attitude‘
This role is open to both EU and Non EU Nationals
This is probably one of the best opportunities in Prague that nobody knows about, contact us today on 00420 727820760 or email us at email@example.com