You’re already an experienced recruiter, so if you want to read a job description, this is probably not the opportunity for you!
Located in Prague, this company are a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting services throughout the CEE region. They’ve built a strong reputation in their industry, forging long term relationships with a number of prestigious international clients.
They offer the best of both worlds: Internal recruitment, with market-leading conditions and benefits, support and career track, along with the opportunity to recruit for prestigious international client projects.
They are currently looking to hire an Internal IT Recruiter
- You will be recruiting your future colleagues, offering best-in-market salaries and benefits, recruiting to existing IT projects.
- Recruiting for internal IT vacancies within our business, you’ll then be promoting client projects where the individual may be placed
- Souring internationally you’ll be given access to w wide range of both external and internal tools in order to be successful.
What’s in it for you?:
- A basic salary of 45,000czk with an opportunity to earn an additional 20-25,000czk per month in bonus, based on your performance
- Access to all the best tools and resources for sourcing top candidates
- Full support and a defined career track to help you realise your own future potential
- Flexible working hours with the potential for Home Office
- Pestigious, modern offices in Prague with a stocked coffee bar and monthly breakfasts
- Plus, a great vibe in a market leading, successful, international IT company.
If you’d like to be an Internal IT Recruiter and you have at least 3 years’ experience in the area of sourcing and hiring, we’d like to talk with you. You’ll need a high level of English due to the international nature of the work; and whilst experience in recruiting IT profiles will be very welcome, it is not a requirement.
Apply today – Contact Paul Myers by phone on +420 727820760 or by email at email@example.com