If you’re an experienced HR Director or Senior HR Manager who is open minded, flexible and treats every challenge as an opportunity then this is definitely the right role for you!
We offering you an opportunity to join a luxury hotel group. that is growing exponentially in line with their international vision as their new HR Director. Based out of one of their 5* hotels in a great location in Prague, here’s what’s involved and what your challenges & opportunities are:
You’ll be replacing an HR Director who is leaving the company. She was well liked due to her open mindedness, her hands on approach to HR Management and approachable nature for people within the business. She thought creatively and and came to the General Manager with solutions rather than problems. It’s a big gap to fill.
The HR team is undergoing some changes and is a fairly new team. All roles within HR were split between two hotels however, the General Manager has recognised that this was not working efficiently, and has implemented changes that means there will be a better focus on this 5* hotel regarding people matters. You will be involved in the hiring of new team members such as Learning and Development and HR Associates.
- Engagement of the people (circa 240 + casual staff) – retention of staff is an area of concern. A lot of work has been done already, but more could be done to improve things and your experience in providing creative solutions will be key
- Training & Development – there has been a lot of investment in T&D already however, to take things to the next level, you will need to further enhance to service delivery and effectiveness of training and development to key staff within the hotel
- HR Processes – whilst there are HR processes in place, these can still be developed further and your business orientation will help you in developing processes that really meet the requirements of the business
- Recruitment – There is increased pressure on the business to recruit new team members locally – your understanding of the local talent pool and ability to design and deliver creative campaigns that attract talent will have a big impact on the hiring success
- You’ll be reporting to a smart, professional and driven General Manager who is very business oriented, but is also deeply involved with the day to day operations and understands the key issues and challenges you will face, as such, he will be very supportive of your efforts
- You will join as a key member of the executive committee within a 5* environment that has a flat management structure – all local decisions are made on a local business with only group initiatives going through to higher level decision makers on an international scale
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with a Union who are very supportive, have good relationships with the business – there is already a collective agreement in place for the next two years.
- You’ll get a good salary along with a 25% annual bonus based on a balanced scorecard
- You’re an HR Director or Senior HR Manager, experienced in leading HR teams and are viewed as a strong leader who can organise the priorities and add real value to the business.
- A strategic thinker you can develop and execute plans and take action quickly to impact positive changes
- You recognise that you should lead by example; you’re a great team player who loves sharing your knowledge, getting involved in day to day operations and playing an active part in projects
- Not afraid of being hands on, you’re open minded, creative, approachable and solutions oriented with a business focus
- It’s likely that you have a background within the retail or travel and tourism industries, any type of customer service industry (of course experience from the hospitality industry would be beneficial, but is not essential)
This role represents a great opportunity for you to really build an HR function that will add real value to the business. Are you ready for the challenge?
Contact Paul Myers on 00420 727820760 or by email on email@example.com