Jokes about German sausages are the wurst! That’s why we’d rather talk to you about German Customer Support roles for a fantastic new project we have with a globally renowned client in Prague.
This is not a call centre role. It is a true customer support role, where you will have your own designated customer portfolio that you will support from the order placement, right through to the delivery of the product.
Using state of the art technology and highly developed processes you will be cooperating with your customer and various functions across the EMEA region, to follow up and resolve different situations.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll be working in a multinational environment with colleagues from all over the world
- There will be daily contact with international customers, developing your communication and language skills
- You’ll have opportunities for personal and professional development with a customised learning programme
- You will be presented with a diverse range of future opportunities both locally and internationally within the group, offering you a real long term career
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- A nice, friendly yet professional attitude
If you’re looking for an entry level position as a German Customer Support professional, and you want to immerse yourself in a very successful global organisation that looks after it’s people, this highly respected company should be at the top of your list of companies you’d most like to work for.
Even better, you can bring your friends. Perhaps there’s 3 or 4 of you who want to relocate / work together, get in touch, we can arrange group interviews and give you all the information you need to help you see if this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today and take the first step to a new, international career.