Imagine a world without lubrication! Where would we be?
We’d live in a world of friction where production would no longer produce, where transportation would no longer transport and where thousands of consumer goods would cease to exist. The world would stop working.
You could become the saviour of mankind!
You will join a global company that needs your sourcing super powers to work alongside in-country recruiters, sourcing candidates for niche engineering and other specialist roles. You’ll need to use all your cunning and knowhow to find the people that can’t be found, particularly in Belgium, France, the Netherlands and the UK. You‘ll also help the team negotiate its way through a transition period in which they’ve moved on to a new applicant tracking system, re-organised their department to increase efficiency and created an even better working environment.
- Use your expert boolean blackbelt or sourcing ninja techniques to find engineering and other specialist profiles across Belgium, France, the Netherlands and the UK
- Share your experience in innovative tools and creative methods with your colleagues to enhance the talent attraction capabilities of the whole team
- Create excellent candidate experiences, displaying your strength in recruitment process management, candidate and hiring manager communication and managing expectations
- Be a hero – enthusiastically delivering offers of employment to the delight of both candidates and hiring managers
As would be expected from a globally renowned organisation you’ll receive a great range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- An opportunity to work in a challenging and constantly evolving Recruitment Centre of Expertise supporting internal clients across Europe
- Cooperate with recruitment colleagues of many languages and cultural backgrounds from across 5 continents
- Long term personal and professional development in line with a global training plan
- Future international career opportunities within a company renowned for promoting from within
- Language courses
- Meal Allowance
- Pension/savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Benefity Card (to use against social events, sporting or leisure activties etc)
You already have at least 2 years relevant recruitment experience as an in-house recruitment advisor, outsourced or agency recruiter and have:
- Proven experience in independent attraction, proactive sourcing, employer branding & marketing, and screening candidates
- Good knowledge and exposure to hiring processes and applicant tracking systems
- Flexibility for business travel and working times during peak periods
- Excellent communication skills and a great customer focus and proven ability to prioritise
- You are an EU citizen, fluent in both French & English in verbal and written communication
If you have a can do attitude, are comfortable with change and have a dynamic and energetic approach to your work and you’d like to find out more about this new recruitment project and the exciting opportunities available, please get in touch today, call Paul Myers on 00420 727820760 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org